Friday, February 11, 2011

Connections...

So, I'm not doing so well on the updating this thing! Oops! I'm gonna try and do better. But if it makes you feel any better, you haven't missed out on much.

Anyway, Connections! I'm sitting in the O'Hare International airport, which has no food or anything to do, which makes it terribly exciting, while I wait for my flight to Mexico City, where I have yet another connection, that I have to wait 8 hours for, to take me to Zacatecas, Mexico, otherwise known as my other home. Not my second, just my other. I love them equally, and its hard to pick one over the other. But that is not the point!

The point is, on my flight out to Chicago, I had a God Connection, which, by the way, are way better than airplane connections. They aren't stressful, annoying, a waste of time and energy, and they don't make you nervous! Not that airplane ones are... I'm working on the whole patience being a virtue thing, and trying oh so hard to possess it!

So I'm heading to my seat on the plane and I sit next to a nice, older gentleman, and as I'm sitting, I notice he's got himself a King James tucked into his seat pocket. We get to talking, and he's an evangelist, who travels all over the world, and just wrote a book, all about how God loves us! It was awesome, because so much of what he said had to go along with what God's been teaching me, and what Jim's been preaching at the Fifth. Its just CRAZY how God does that! I picked that seat way back in November, and look what He did! I just love it. He's just so all knowing, and He spends that knowledge knocking my socks off! Crazy, right?

All that to say, I love Connections, maybe someday even the ones waiting for my next flight.

Thanks for reading guys! It means a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Lorena Santos ;), you should definitely keep posting- if you can! I'd love to read it, seriously! This was a good one :)

    - Tega

    ReplyDelete