Thursday, November 17, 2011

And I'm Thankful...

With Thanksgiving coming up soon, and my busy week, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. Basically, I'm just gonna give you a quick run down of things I'm thankful for, because there are so many.

1. God's Favor.
   It never ceases to amaze me when God moves things on my behalf. And the best thing is, it's not because I'm oh so awesome, but because He is!

2. Friends
    I love that I have been blessed with friends that have my back and can laugh with me, no matter how long we've been apart. I've also been incredibly blessed to meet several new friends, who have spoken into my life in more ways than I can count.

3. Family
    My sister is coming to visit from California for Thanksgiving! I just saw her last month when I went out to visit her, but I miss my baby sis! She is one of my favorite people, with her hilarious stories, sweet nature, and obnoxious sibling ways. (By the way, this does mean I probably won't be posting much next week. Gotta soak her up while I can!)

4. God's Protection
    This last month has been quite the test for my friends, family, and myself. But no matter how hard things have gotten, God proved Himself time and time again. He truly never fails.

5. Baby Showers!
    Several of my friends are having babies, and it gives me an excellent excuse to bust out my knitting needles and get a cracking. I've already made 2 blankets, a pair of booties, and a pacifier attachment thing. I love it.

6. My Job
    I have a wonderful job, that while at times boring, it pays me well, has normal hours, and I don't continually want to strangle coworkers or customers. That's a miracle.

7. You!
    Like I say every time, thank you for reading! I know your time is valuable, so I don't take it lightly that you waste some of it on my writing! My ego is growing bigger every day, thanks to you guys! I kid, I kid. Kinda.


So, once again, thank you for reading! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Love you,
    Lauren Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment